Understanding the Phases of the Twin Flame Journey



Infinity chakra for twin flames

Understanding Twin Flame Phases

In sharing my understanding of my journey, I hope it sheds light on yours. There really is only one way to understand this and that is to experience it and remove yourself from placing twin flame journey along side soul mate or karmic partner relationships, because there really is no comparison. The dynamics just cannot be explained to someone who has not experienced it. In normal circumstances you would just walk away, but in a twin flame dynamic there is no walking away, at least not completely. It's not possible because the bond can never be broken. I feel the twin flame connection is where the saying "what God has joined together, let no man take asunder". It's not an easy journey, but a very fascinating one when you become the student of it. The twin flame journey is about learning about self-love and when we truly understand that, the journey just gets more interesting and hopefully a tad easier. Understanding is the key. This is a journey not a "relationship".  
I feel I have reached the next phase on the twin flame journey and can see how much I have grown and healed in the last 4 months during my separation phase. I'm about to head back into face to face reality to put the growth into practice. I'm stronger than I've ever been and although I'm a bit uneasy about heading back to it, I'm also interested to observe myself and how far I've come. As I've tried to point out before, union is not about romance, union is within yourself first and foremost. I have also discovered the degree of my own and my twin's union on all levels, which gives a greater perspective and deeper understanding on what causes conflict and mirroring. I'm now observing this phase.

Focus on Self-Love

My focus is purely me and self-love now and I have shifted away from desire or yearning of union with my twin, but I'm more interested in the journey and what happens next. We are our own best case study and I feel that having shifted out of my wounding, I am better able to step up to the next phase of this journey, which has nothing to do with seeking romantic connections and every thing to do with going into higher learning.

Union must be complete within yourself, then between twins and it must be on all levels. For instance I have complete union on the spiritual but varying degrees of union on higher mental, lower mental, emotional, etheric and physical. Coming together in the physical still requires union on all these other levels for harmony to be attained and vice versa.

Learning where you have unity and where you clash can be a key to full union. But is full union the purpose? Full union is the destination and the journey is the purpose. Throw yourself into the journey and let go of the destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twin Soul Energy Coaching

How to find Union with your Twin Flame