Twin Flame Testing Grounds

Image result for twin flame conflict




The journey of the Twin Flame is one of Self Love. While passing through testing grounds I share what I am learning, with you.
I see it and understand it, where once upon a time I would have blamed and judged and allowed myself to be seen as a victim. But I see in myself now, where I have learned and where I have grown and I stand in my own reflection of self love.
The testing ground is for both halves of one soul incarnate in two bodies. One is not right, one is not wrong, but rather the agreement between 2 individual expressions of the same soul presenting the perfect scenario to learn what needs to be learned. It is not about judgement on a culture, religion, or against man or woman. It is about strength of self, love of self and finding harmony through the gift of having enough patience to see the difference between choosing to stay the same or choosing to grow. Each individual will learn in accordance with the energy expressed between the two expressions of the same soul. When one stands in stillness, they allow the other to also find stillness and the awareness can filter through the balance of energies to both halves of the same soul.
Twin Souls merge to ascend together and twin flames merge to grow into the fullness of that expression and to anchor that Heavenly expression on Earth.
I use my weakness to find my strength and I encourage you to do the same.

Dancing with the Twin Flame

I am with my Twin Flame, the human expression of my Twin Soul.  We are no longer running, but we are standing in the testing grounds mirroring each other, working on the unconditional aspect of true and eternal love. No one said it would be easy as indeed all relationships are here to test us and to teach us how to become the truth of the full expression of unconditional love on Earth.  The twin flame is a mirror that reminds us of that and the true purpose of coming together and only we can find the steps that bring this dance into true union and everlasting harmony.
I was guided to bring this energy to assist you to find harmony with your own twin soul and ultimately the twin flame.  To do this I need to experience it and so in my experience I share with you what I learn along the way.  The energy will enable you to see and feel how your own dance is progressing on the inner planes and when it manifests into your physical life, I hope I can guide you with encouragement to be patient and continue to walk the steps.  It is tempting to run, but running is not the learning journey.  There is a reason you are incarnate together and that is to learn to find harmony and to find the joint mission you contracted to do......


With Love from one part of my soul expression on Earth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twin Soul Energy Coaching

How to find Union with your Twin Flame

Understanding the Phases of the Twin Flame Journey